The wait is finally over now.
Now the Android, Windows, and iOS users get the WhatsApp group voice and video call after several talks. The feature is now available to a broad spectrum of the Facebook-owned messaging app including the Beta users on Android and iOS. The final date of the launch is expected soon.
The non-beta users on Android have to hold the usage of the feature, but not for very long, as informed by WABetaInfo group. The announcement of the feature was made in May during F8 conference.
We need to learn about the feature to use it. Let us see what the steps to be followed are-
- Start a video call with one of your contacts. As per the update, a button is added at the top right corner in the video calling interference, press it, choose the contact you want to talk to and add him.
- As you add a participant in the video conversation, he gets the notification of the call as well as of the other person currently on the call.
- The exciting feature of the video calling interface is that if and only if the third person has accepted the invitation, after that the fourth participant would be allowed to add.
- When the four participants accept the invitation, then there will be a split in the screen into four parts.
If you are a non-Beta Android user, still you can relish the feature now before its launch for your group. Yes, you can join the group call with an invitation by any of your contacts.
What are the features in the row?
- Monetization of the business app
- New stickers