The Smartphone maker Samsung has launched his new range – S9 & S9+. There are multiple players available in the market & some Chinese players are taking handsome chunk of the Customer Market Share.
This statistic shows the global market share (in shipments) held by Smartphone vendors worldwide, from the fourth quarter of 2009 to the fourth quarter of 2017. In the fourth quarter of 2017, Samsung’s market share was 18.4 percent. In 2017, Samsung shipped more than 317.3 million Smartphones worldwide. — Source: www.statisca.com
The companies those have not upgraded the technology, are facing challenges. The phone which is smart enough to understand the user’s preference is called a Smartphone. A latest or updated smartphone should have better Camera features, Safer/Quicker Processor, Smooth Display with wonderful colours, Long Lasting Battery & Decent Looks etc. Samsung’s latest S9 & S9+ are fulfilling all the requirements. Let’s have a close look on the Features of these phone models:
- Both the phones are available in three Soothing/Eye-Catching colours Midnight Black/Lilac Purple/Coral Blue.
- S9 is quite lighter phone with 163 gm of weight.
- Gorilla Glass 5 along with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours.
- 12MP Dual Camera with LED flash in S9+ gives awesome photography experience.
- 3000 mAh battery & 3500 mAh battery respectively.
- Stereo Speakers & Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
Gadgets 360 praised both the phones for It’s improved fingerprint sensor & The Audio performance.
Discussion about this post