Welcome to TrillPost- True and Real. With all references to “trillpost.com” and “trillpost”, “we” and “us” indicate to the ownership of the company itself only.
At Trillpost.com, we are committed to keeping privacy in all procedures and practices on the top priority. Accessing our website, users are informed and allowed to share their information at their own choice. We ensure to keep your provided information safe and protected. However, the privacy policies may get changed from time to time, depending upon the terms and conditions of the company. For assurance, you can check the privacy page and do confirm the change happened to policies.
Browsing our website, or domain, or content or any other information provided by us, you are agreeing to be confined by our privacy policies and have accepted to share the information with us. For revised policies, the concern will remain the same, effective from the last updated time, date and year.
What type of Information that Trillpost Collects?
- User’s Provided Information: Visiting our website, when a user creates an account, the website recognizes the device ID, signals, and personal information like full name, postal address, email address, company details, and contact number.
- Automatic Collection of User’s Information: When a user browses Trillpost, it analyses all search histories, title queries, page views, content view etc. When a user signs up for the paid lists or services, and willing to use the service type which involves financial information for transactions with us or our marketing partners, then the billing and payment information will also be collected by us.
- Information Gathering by Third Party Tools: This certainly collects such kind of information like browser type, web address (referring url), IP address, browser accept language, request url, platform type, user agent, time and date stamp. It also views other data type that comes from interaction with trillpost.com. This allows us to personalize the relevant features, advertising, content and services. These services are useful for the web analytical purposes. However, it is concerned to any individual information which can help to determine the user type.
- Information Collection by Cookies: Trillpost opt cookies to analyze the preferences and settings like accessible content, interactive widgets, advertising sites, and other products which are concerned with us. This information is for internal use or purpose only and allows us to acknowledge the on and off services of our partners and users. Information provided by cookies also considers the views, clicks, frequent activities, previous opted or accessed apps and services.
- 3rd Party: The 3rd party vendors use these cookies to provide ads based services, depending upon the priority of users who visits Trillpost on a frequent basis. You can also choose to discontinue or disable website cookies or any other third party cookies in the settings or can also manage your preferences in the selective programs like Internet security services. This can significantly affect your interaction with trillpost and all other websites which you are going to access in future. Simply, we can say that the selective service of choosing this option can also unable the login services and programs for the specific account registration on the website. However, the cooking “delete” is also available for the users which will remove you out for a certain time, from any kind of advertising program offered by the website. Make sure that when you will visit the next time, a new cookie will be added, running advertisements linked to the website.
- Shared Information: Trillpost shares the user’s information for the certain and limited purposes which may consider to comply with:
- Selective laws & Regulations
- Legal Summons
- Judicial Forces
- Credit Risk Reduction.
These all are applicable in case of particular cases only.