Almost most of the people in the country have well known about the Yogi Adityanath UP chief minister. It is because of he is always at the center of the controversies for his extreme activities towards Hinduism.
He is the 21st chief minister of Uttar Pradesh after the massive victory of Bharatiya Janata Party in the state legislative assembly. Since 1988, he is representing the constituency of Gorakhpur Lok Sabha.
He is the successor of the Gorakhnath temple and the founder of the Hindu Youth Varni. After becoming UP CM, Yogi Adityanath UP news become sensational because of his controversial speech and activities. Here are the five interesting facts about Yogi Adityanath.
Interesting facts about Yogi Adityanath
- He is popular for the pride of Hindutva and the lion of Purvanchal. On March 2017, he took the oath of office as the UP chief minister. He is considered as the strong Hindutva identify in the Indian politics. In 1988, he elected to the parliament from Gorakhpur when he was just 26years old and becomes the youngest member of the Lok Sabha. In addition to, he is also one of the most prominent leaders of BJP.
- The real name of Yogi Adityanath’s was Ajay Singh and after becoming a sanyasi, he changed his name. He has completed B.Sc. degree from HNB Garhwal University, Uttarakhand. Moreover, He is an excellent orator and even has the ability to attract eyeballs of the huge crowd with his fiery and sensational speech. In the Parliament, he has been quite vocal and has been raising problems with enthusiasm. He not only raises issues, which is related to Hindutva but also equally concerned about problems, which have the potential to affect the poorer people lives in the society. One of the spectacular quality of Yogi Adityanath is while he speaking in the Parliament and his opponents try to disrupt him continually but he goes on to formulate his point towards the issue without being concerned about the opposition.
- He is the founder of Hindu youth Vahini, and Hindu youth corps (social, cultural, and nationalist Hindu youth group). These organizations have been entangled in many disputes. In addition to, these were accused of rioting in Mau that took place with Mukhtar Ansari who accused of killing BJP MLA Krishnananda Rai
- There is hardly any leader in the country whose life has not been disputed. His political life has also been in dispute. He was accused of converting the Christian religion in 2005. In which, over 1800 Christians in UP has converted to
- A few years back, he statements about Surya Namaskar, which was in the biggest quarrel throughout the country. In the statement, he told that people who were opposing and not doing Surya Namaskar have no right to reside in India. He also had said, which he is asking for people who see Hindu-Muslim in the sun should be drowned in the small quantities and drowned in the water.