Jio 399 Recharge Cashback Offer
Reliance Jio was introduced in the market by Mukesh Ambani of Reliance industries in the year 2007. Who would have known that it would become the internet service provider in India when it was launched?
Jio has many prepaid and postpaid plans for its users. Most popular and highest selling plan for Jio Prepaid users is Rs 399 plan. Jio has recently announced Holiday Hungama offer on Rs 399 prepaid plan. Under the Holiday Hungama offer, Jio is offering Rs 100 instant discount and cash back to the users who recharge their phones with a prepaid plan of Rs 399. This is going to reduce the price from Rs 399 to Rs 299. This offer will be available to all the users from June 1 to June 15. Jio stated that this offer is launched during the Holiday season so that the users can get their phones recharged on the go and hassle-free.
The plan comes with unlimited Voice calls, 100 SMS per day and 1.5GB data per day which comes up to 126GB with a validity of 84 days. If the data limit is reached then also the users will be able to use the data but at a reduced speed of 64 kbps.
A user will get Rs 100 cash back discount on Reliance Jio’s Rs 399 Prepaid plan, in two different components and not at once:
- Rs 50 instant discounts are being offered to users if they have Rs 50 cash back vouchers available which is automatically available to the users if the recharge is done by My Jio App.
- If the users recharge their phones by PhonePe inside My Jio app, an instant discount of Rs 50 will be offered.
How to avail Rs 100 instant cashback offer on Rs 399 Recharge:
- Go to My Jio App and click on Recharge tab
- Click on “Buy” button to move to a Payment page. (One will be able to see an instant discount of Rs 50 in this page). This displays the recharge value of Rs 349.
- Now choose PhonePe Wallet as a payment option.
- Log into PhonePe account after confirming the number and OTP.
- Pay Rs 349 which is the net payable amount. You will get instant cash back on Rs 50 n your PhonePe wallet.
Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan, is literally living (Jio in Hindi) dhan dhana dhan. The NSP comparatively provides the proper services and connectivity to its users in affordable prices. Due to the Jio unlimited data plans for 3 months, the users will be able to avail this in just Rs 100 per month. Rivals like Bharati Airtel, Vodafone and Idea Cellular is struggling to stand against Jio. Darwin’s Evolutionary theory “Survival of the fittest” applies here as well where we as the end users will determine the fate of the Network Service Provider’s. Let’s see how much Jio is getting benefitted by the end of the offer.
Discussion about this post