Entrepreneurship is an art, which comes with the lot of responsibilities towards Employees, Shareholders, Customers & the Society at Large. The growth of the Economy of a country depends upon the New Ideas invested by the Young Entrepreneurs. Here are some shining stars of the nation, those created history with their innovative Ideas. Age is not the criteria to be a successful entrepreneur. Today we will have a look at top 10 Indian Young Entrepreneurs in India, those are playing an amazing role in the Indian economy.
Top 10 Indian Young Entrepreneurs in India
- Shravan Kumaran & Sanjay Kumaran: These two youngest brothers of 15 & 14 years of age respectively have developed 11 applications. They developed the apps for Google’s Android & Apple’s iOS. They have also worked on some Windows Apps. These two siblings are the youngest Mobile App Programmers across the world. They are running their own venture named GoDimensions from almost last 6 Years. They are following the pattern of Solution to a Problem for the development of Apps. Sanjay is the CEO & Shravan is the President of their venture. Their developed app got almost more than 35000 plus downloads in last two years. They have addressed 5500 attendees at an SAP event at Bangalore. They are One of the Successful Entrepreneur in India.
- Ritesh Agarwal: Ritesh, a college drop-out created an ultimate venture named OYO Rooms at the age of 17 & became a millionaire when he touched 22nd. This is the best company among all others in India in this category because they have 5,500 properties in over 170 cities in India. OYO means ” On Your Own”. It gives you the opportunity to enjoy a good room within your budgets during your travel. He was born on 16th November 1993 at Cuttack, Oddisa (India). He is college drop-out from Indian School of Business & Finance, Delhi (India). Ritesh Agarwal is among the top business personalities on India. He is also a cool personality. Initially, he started with the company named Oravel & then changed the name to OYO Rooms. His Net Income touched 325 Crores in the FY 2016-17.
- Deepak Ravindran: One another college drop-out who is the current successful entrepreneur, created an empire named “LookUp“. His different angle of seeing the situations made him special. This company is message based search engine & third of its time. He is the CEO of Innoz Technologies, a wireless communications platform. Deepak Ravindran was recognized on MIT Technology Review. He was the drop-out of Kannur University, India.
- Sameer Gehlaut: He is the chairman & founder of the Indiabulls Group. He is also well rated among the Famous Business Personalities of India. The group companies have a cap of almost 12.5 Billion USD ( 80,000 Crores). They are involved in the field of Housing Finance. He was born on 3rd March 1974 & was described as ” India’s Youngest Self-Made Billionaire). In 2015 the group was having 7000 employees & Market Value of 34000 crores. He is also listed among 100 richest people in India & among 1000 across the world.
- Anand Gangadharan & Mohak Bhalla: These two personalities have done the brainstorming & developed a Shoe Mobile Charger. It produces 6 volts of energy which helps to do 40% charging in only 30 minutes. It is 15% extra than the normal charger. They came up with such an amazing idea & also patented the same. Both the boys were of 14 years of age & the student of the same school named Mount’s Camel School of South Delhi.
- Angad Daryani: He is a 19 years old guy, who is studying Electrical Engineering at Georgia Tech & is the founder of Sharkits, SharkBot 3D systems. He is the genius behind India’s first 3D Printer. He admitted that 90% of his studies happen outside the classroom. He has also created e-book reader for blind people. Angad declares that “Computer Programming should be compulsorily incorporated into primary education just as literature is!”
- Niel Mehta: 29 years old Niel is the founder of Greenoaks Capital. He runs an investment company covering industries ranging from e-commerce to insurance & manages almost $600 Million.
- Sandeep Maheshwari: The founder & CEO of the imagebazaar.com & the motivational speaker Sandeep is also a cool personality. He is the very fast growing Indian Young Entrepreneurs. His website is so popular because it has more than 1000 images of the models covering 11,500 photographs. His net turn over has crossed the 10 Crores benchmark. He is one of India’s most successful entrepreneurs.
- Arjun Santosh Kumar: He is the youngest entrepreneur & CEO of India, also the founder of LateraLogics, the company develops the mobile apps. He intends to be bigger than Google. He was also among the 20 students, who got the award for their exceptional achievement on the Children Day by President Pranab Mukherjee. He is aligned to create an app named iRobot which will enable us to control Robots with the mobile phones. His First app was “Ez School Bus Locator” based on the Solution to a problem.
- Kailash Khatkar: The CEO & Founder of Quickheal Technologies, was born in a very small village Rahimatpur of Maharashtra. He is an Indian Entrepreneur who started from nothing. He worked for the local radio. Now he is running a company worth more than 200 Crores. In 1990 he started his own business of repairing calculator. He achieved a lot in his life, was not having any formal education.
So, India is full of such young entrepreneurs those are hitting the Indian Economy. These gems came up with some great innovative Ideas & explored them well.
” Innovation distinguishes between a Leader & a Follower” – Steve Jobs