Women Empowerment-Happy Women’s Day
“Behind every successful man, there is a Woman”. A Woman plays different roles in life. Sometimes she becomes a caring Mother, can be Sister, can be Wife, can be Daughter. Every relation gives some sense of Care & Responsibility towards each other. Mother is the world’s best relation & a woman plays vital role here for the growth & development of the child.
In Indian culture, people say that the woman is the Power (Shakti). They treat her as a Goddess Lord Durga. Also, understand there is no activity can happen without energy or power, not even a single movement is possible without this. We cannot move a one gram stone to other places without power. A woman has lots of Love, Affection, Care, Emotions, Sacrifice etc. If I start writing on this, we will not be able to close it in entire life.
A Woman, the source of energy/ Power is not feeling empowered in this world, Why? Ask this question to yourself first. Look at some facts worldwide.
- Every 90 seconds, a woman dies during pregnancy or childbirth, It happens due to lack of proper education.
- Women gained the right to vote in America in 1920
- As of January 2012, women held 15.1% of all presiding officer posts in governments the world.
- Over 60 million girls worldwide are child brides, married before the age of 18
- 603 million women live in countries where domestic violence is not yet considered a crime
- More than 16.4 million women in the world have HIV/AIDS
- Women in Niger have an average 7 Children, The world’s highest rate.
On the Other side, the Women are contributing their best in every field of life, equal to men. They have proven themselves in different fields. We can talk about Respectable Indira Nooye – CEO PepsiCo, ICICI Bank’s CEO Chanda Kochar. This would be the list of thousands of successful women across the world. Below image is self-explanatory.
Every individual at his own should respect women at his family level first. The government should focus & act upon the education & medical facilities for the girls & women. We should stand for every woman in case of eve teasing. The Females are denied the right to be born, here we all should stand for them.
No change will happen in a day. It’s a gradual process, but it will start from the individual then Government & then the Society. Every day is the Women day, don’t fix it in mind, Single day in a year……Happy Women Day for all the 365 days…
So come ahead & Let the Women feel Empowered. It will surely be our victory.