Top 10 Tallest NBA Players
Basketball is one of the games that are immensely popular in the world and is liked by many people. Not only the game of basketball entertains the audience but it is also a nice career option. Many players are making their career in the game of basketball and are reaching new heights of popularity and fame. Out of all the famous players that the sport of basketball has seen, there is one common thing and that is the height of these basketball players.
Though it is not mandatory for the players to have an extraordinary height, it definitely provides them with an advantage over the other player. Thus, here is the list of 10 tallest NBA players 2018 for clearing the advantage these players have got for their height.
- Gheorghe Muresan: He is by far the tallest NBA player right now with a height of 7’7″. This Romanian player has played some of the great matches and has always offered a tough chase for the opponent. After delivering many unmatched performances, the player suffered a back injury and had to retire from the game soon.
- Manute Bol: Blessed with a great height of 7’6.75″, Manute is the second tallest player that the game of NBA has seen. He has a career of 10 seasons and has delivered some amazing performances against the opposite team. Though, his light-weight gave him a very thin appearance.
- Shawn Bradley: Shawn has an amazing height of 7’6″ and therefore had many amazing games in his entire career. Apart from playing an extreme game, he also had a strong hand in defending the ball.
- Yao Ming: Another great player who was known to be a tough competitor for the opponent team, Yao Ming 7’6″ height helped him to be an outstanding player in almost all the matches that he has played in NBA.
Also Read: 5 Reasons Why Football Is the Most Popular Sport
- Chuck Nevitt: With a deadly combination of the great height of 7’5″ and energetic and rough play, Chuck was one of the unbeatable players of his time. In most of the matches, he helped his team to reach the finals with his powerful playing.
- PavelPodkolzin: Pavel was popularly known as the mountain man with his height of 7’5″ and a well-built body. Although he suffered from the pituitary disorder, he never gave up playing for his team. He tried making a comeback after the surgery but couldn’t make it large that time.
- Slavko Vranes: He had one of the best perfects that are needed in NBA game. His passion and perfection of the game supported with an ultimate height of 7’5″ helped him to be an example for the current NBA players height.
- Mark Eaton: His height of 7’4″ helped him to be a sharpshooter in the NBA games. He was at par best with his precision and accuracy to make a basket.
- Rik Smits: Rik was unstoppable with a height of 7’4″ against all his competitor players. Thanks to his great height, he was able to make a basket each time he tried.
- Ralph Sampson: He was like a big wall against all his opponent team players with his amazing height of 7’4″. He was also known to be great with his actions which helped his team to make more number of baskets against the other team.