Virat Kohli is one of the most reliable batsmen of the present time of the Indian cricket. The present time captain has many interesting facts that very fewer people know about. All the Virat Kohli records are due to the dangerous and charming batting style that this player has. He is a true reflection of perfection in the batting.
Virat Kohli Facts
There are not many people who are aware of the interesting facts about Virat Kohli. Therefore, to reveal some interesting information about this start batsman, here are some of its interesting and not so known Virat Kohli Facts:
- Virat Kohli loves tattoos: Not many people know this fact that Virat Kohli loves tattoos. He has many tattoos on his body which he really admires and flaunts whenever he gets a chance. Though, there is not any specific design that Virat is a fan of as he generally prefers something that is unique and innovative and is a never seen design. Well, if noticed carefully, Kohli has some interesting tattoos on his skin which are sufficient to indicate the batsman interest in the same.
- His first crush: The world knows about the lady love in Virat’s life but not many people are aware of Virat’s first crush. Do you know? Well, if you too don’t know and look for the first crush of the star batsman of the Indian cricket team, then she is none other than the beautiful Karishma Kapoor. Virat still is a very big fan of Karishma.
- The run machine: Talking about the Virat Kohli centuries, he is the only Indian player who has reached the mark of 5000 runs in ODI. The player is still continuing the scoring run and is expected that he will set many new records in terms of the run. Certainly, it is not wrong, if he is called the run machine in the cricket world.Also Read: Top 10 all-time best cricketers
- Unmatched Dedication: One of the major reasons for Virat Kohli total runs is his unmatched dedication. The passion of the player can be seen from the fact that he played a match against Karnataka on the same day when his father died. Kohli not only played but contributed a total of 90 runs to his team. Kohli proved that nothing is more important to him than his love for Indian team and cricket. The same love and passion are seen in Virat’s present performances as well.
- His style statement: Virat Kohli and style go hand in hand. He is always seen in a well-dressed manner on all the occasions. Not only on the Indian grounds, but Kohli’s charm is also appreciated on an international level. One of the major attractions in the Virat Kohli awards, he was included in the list of top 10 well-dressed international men. This man really knows how to be in style at all the major events.
Virat Kohli is not just a name but an epitome of style, talent, skills and sheer passion for cricket.