Love can happen to anyone and at any time. There are no boundaries for love. And when it comes to Bollywood, things can go exceptionally different. As Bollywood celebrities spend months working with one another, it is natural that they develop feelings for one another. In this path, things can get a bit complicated when the married Bollywood actors fell in love with their co-stars.
Yes, you heard it right. There are many Bollywood married stars that fell in love with their co-working actresses. Here are some of the names of the Bollywood celebrities who had fallen for the other actresses while they were still married. Let us have a look:
- Dharmendra: The very popular love affair between Dharmendra and Hema Malini is not a hidden story to anyone in the world. They both fell in love while working together and decided to tie the knot. However, the major concerning fact about this relationship was that Dharmendra was already married to Prakash Kaur and had 2 children, Sunny and Bobby. The couple knocked down all the barriers of the society and is now happily living together.
- Raj Babbar: Smita Patil came into the life of Raj Babbar as a sweet breeze of love when he was already married to Nadira Zaheer. Raj also had 2 children, Arya and Juhi with Nadira. But the actor couldn’t stop himself from falling in love with the actress and decided to marry Smita as he was still married to Nadira.
- Mahesh Bhatt: Mahesh Bhatt has always been known in the industry for his love affairs. He married at an early age of 20 with her childhood friend Lorraine Bright and soon was blessed with a baby girl, Pooja. Mahesh Bhatt’s affair with Parveen Babi was considered as the main reason for the end of their relationship. Later, Mahesh got married to SoniRazdan. In his marriage with Soni, Mahesh is blessed with 2 daughters, Alia Bhatt and Shaheen Bhatt.
- Salim Khan: As the scripts written by Salim Khan were hit so was his relationship with Helen Keller. Salim went a step ahead and married Helen without having a divorce with his first wife Salma. Salim Khan is one such person amongst the many who have managed to have a happy family with his two marriages. All the family members of the Khan family lives together happily under one roof.
- Sanjay Khan: Sanjay Khan was one of the top actors of his time. The actor has style and therefore had many female fans following. But it was Zeenat Aman, who took away the actor’s heart. The two fell in love on the sets of Abdullah and there were rumours of the two dating each other. However, Sanjay’s first marriage with Zarine Khan was one big barrier in this relationship but couldn’t stop the two lovebirds to be together. Although, the story of these two lovebirds ended on a sad note.
Discussion about this post