Bollywood movies are not entertaining and innovative in terms of fashion and style but are also capable of making huge collections. Over the time, there were many Bollywood movies which helped box office to gain amazing profit figures. With the evolution of the technology and different acting ways, Bollywood and the movies made are becoming more special.
The Bollywood movies are no more limited to Indian bounders but now are making tremendous success all around the globe. There are many unexpected movies which made it to the list of the highest box office collectors. Let us have a look at the top 5 Bollywood movies that made it large for the box office collection as well.
- Bahubali 2- the conclusion: The biggest Bollywood movie that shocked the entire nation with the tremendous acting skills of every character became one of the highest box office collectors. The movie not only did amazing business in India but also received appreciation from the entire nation. This movie was released on 28th April 2017 and created history in the Indian cinema. The movie is expected to have made an income of INR 501 crore throughout the world.
- Dangal: The speciality of Bollywood movies is so that they can make a great film based on a very simple and traditional sport of India. Dangal, which came with the concept of Indian arm wrestling showed how GeetaPhogat made Indian proud worldwide, ended being a masterpiece known as Dangal. The movie came in the year 2016 and managed to create a fame that will remain in people’s heart for a lifetime. The movie has a total collection of INR 370 crore.
- PK: Many people believe that movie which challenges the traditions and belief of Indian people cannot do well at the box office. But movies like PK are made to contradict such statements. PK was made with a basic idea to help people understand the real meaning of humanity while making people aware of the superstitious beliefs. The movie became one of the highest box office collectors by making a total of INR 340 crore.
- Tiger Zinda Hai: If it is Salman Khan, the movie has to be a hit in India. based on the ever-green rivalry of India and Pakistan, the movie witnesses great acting by superstar Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. Just like many other Salman Khan films, this movie also received great love and appreciation from the audience and the huge numbers of box office collection are the proof of that. The movie made a whopping amount of INR 339 crore at the box office.
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Another Salman Khan hit that made amazing collections at the box office was Bajrangi Bhaijaan. This movie did some great business across India and Pakistan as the movie worked for improving the relationship between the two most rival countries of the world. With a total of INR 320 crore, the movie made its entry in the highest box office collecting movies.